We proudly serve employees of the following groups (members of an employee's immediate family or household members are also eligible to join):
1) Students attending Valdosta High School, students in Valdosta, GA.
2) Employees of Brooks County Schools who work in, or are paid or supervised from Quitman, GA.
3) Employees & members of Valdosta Board of Education who work in Valdosta
4) Employees of Wiregrass who work in Valdosta
5) Employees of South Georgia Regional Library who work in or are paid from Valdosta
6) Employees of Laws Furniture Central who work in, are paid from or supervised from Valdosta
7) Employees of Laws Magnolia Furniture Gallery who work, are paid from or supervised from Valdosta
8) Employees of Macvestment, Inc., d/b/a Furniture Mart who work in, are paid from or supervised from Adel, GA
9) Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union, employees of this credit union, persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate families; and organizations of such persons
- Valdosta Board of Education
- J.L. Lomax Elementary School
- W.G. Nunn Elementary School
- West Gordon Elementary School
- Valdosta Middle School
- McMullen Southside Library
- Slater Hahira Library
- Johnston Lakes Library
- Valdosta High School Students (added in 2006)
- Quitman Elementary
- Brooks County Board of Education
- Brooks County Middle School
- Valdosta City Schools
- Sallas Mahone Elementary School
- Southeast Elementary School
- J.L. Newbern Middle School
- Valdosta High School
- Miller Lakeland Library
- South Georgia Regional Library
- Allen Statenville Library
- Brooks County Alternative School
- Pinevale Learning Center
- Brooks County High School
- North Brooks County High Schools
Employer and Employee Benefits
Membership in Valdosta Teachers' FCU is an ongoing benefit to employees and associates of participating companies or groups. As a full-service financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.