You are now leaving Valdosta Teachers' Federal Credit Union's website. You are linking to an alternate website that is not operated by the credit union. The credit union is not responsible for content on the alternate site. Privacy and security policies of the alternate site may differ from those practiced by the credit union.
1. Are you usually serviced promptly and efficiently when you come into our office?
2. Do our tellers, officers and other personnel give you the friendly personal attention you like?
3. Do our business hours suit your needs?
4. When you telephone us, do you get prompt and courteous service?
5. When (or if) you do business with us by mail, is the service satisfactory?
6. Are there any additional services you think we should offer?
7. Would you recommend use of our services to your family, coworkers, friends?
8. Do you have a complaint you'd like us to know about?
9. If you have any other comments or suggestions, or ideas on how we might serve you better, please note them here: