Valdosta Teachers FCU has designed three programs to provide today's youth with an opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sound financial planning. Our Youth (age 0-12), Teen (age 13-17) and Young Adult (age 18-22) programs make saving easy and fun. Youth ages 0-22 can open a share account at Valdosta Federal FCU and begin enjoying all the benefits of credit union membership.
Products/Services included in Valdosta Teachers FCU Youth Program:
- Youth (age 0-12) minimum deposit - $10.00
- Teen (age 13-17) minimum deposit - $15.00
- Young Adult (age 18-22) minimum deposit - $25.00
SHARE CERTIFICATES (Ages 0-22)
- Required Opening Deposit: $500
- Terms: 6 mo, 1 yr, 2 yr, 3 yr
- Rate: See Truth-in-Savings Disclosure
- Automatic Renewal
- Additional deposits allowed in increments of $50.00
SHARE DRAFTS (Ages 13-22)
- $25 minimum deposit
- No Minimum Balance
- Parent/Legal Guardian Required (Ages 13-17)
- Discount on Checks
Note: Once a member reaches Age 23, Share Draft Account automatically converts to Basic Share Draft Account.
- Debit Card (Ages 14+)
- Cosigner Required (Ages 14-17)
Please contact us for more information about the Youth Program. Click here for rate information on Youth Accounts.